The Maine Association of Retirees (MAR) exists to protect and expand the rights and benefits of Maine retired teachers, state/county/municipal government employees, and to support a fiscally sound retirement system.
Anyone who receives a monthly check from the Maine State Retirement System is eligible to join MAR.
This includes retired state employees, retired teachers, retired local and county public service employees, and beneficiaries of these public service retirees.
- Eastern Area Agency on Aging subject of scam
- SAM'S Club Instant Savings!
- Resources - See SKCDC Community Training Programs
- Newsletters - Spring 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Volunteer Opportunities
CASA Needs volunteers see details...
(HomeCare for Maine seeking Board members!)
Leading the way for Maine Retirees -
15,300+ members ... and growing!