MAR has partnered with Denny’s Restaurant to offer a discount card for our members within the Denny’s Restaurant Affinity Program. Members show their discount card when ordering their meal. The server takes the card and scans it in when they load your order into the computer. The server will then return your card to you. After you have eaten, your check will come reflecting a 15% discount. You then pay by cash or credit card.
MAR will be sent a check from Denny’s each month for 5% of any amounts paid by MAR members under this program, which can be used to fund MAR programs. This is a great opportunity for MAR members to save 15% every time they eat at a Denny’s Restaurant in the Northeast. It is also helpful to a non-profit organization, such as MAR, to enable it to fund and expand programs to benefit its members.
We have the discount cards and will send them to any member who asks for it. The cards can be used immediately. March 1st and 2nd have been scheduled as Denny's Affinity Program: MAR Partner Appreciation Day. On those two days, in addition to the 15% savings – MAR members will receive: Free coffee with breakfast purchase; Free soup with lunch entrée; and/or Free dessert with dinner purchase.
Participating Denny’s Restaurants locations:
(also listed on back of cards):
- 1091 Congress Street in Portland, ME
- 1220 Brighton Avenue in Portland, ME
- 211 Court Street in Auburn, ME
- 123 Civic Center Drive in Augusta, ME
- 120 Haskell Road in Bangor, ME
- 75 High Street in Ellsworth, ME
Massachusetts/New Hampshire Locations
- 34 Gusabel Avenue in Nashua, NH
- 92 Cluff Crossing Road in Salem, NH
- 152 Endicott Street in Danvers, MA
- 160 Winthrop Avenue in Lawrence, MA
- 38 Commercial Street in Leominster, MA
- 494 Lincoln Street in Worcester, MA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount card.