Maine Association of Retirees (MAR) Member Benefits Courtesy of Sam’s Club®
MAR is excited to announce exclusive new benefits brought to you by Sam’s Club®. Members of MAR will receive up to a $25 Sam's Club Gift Card when signing up for a new Sam's Club Plus Membership or renewing an existing Plus Membership.
Or, choose an Advantage or Business Membership and receive a $10 Sam's Club Gift Card at sign-up. In addition to a year of exceptional value, Advantage Members enjoy time-saving services in-club and online
Sam's Club memberships benefits include:
- Sam’s Club Members averaged savings of 30% compared to traditional retailers.
- 200% guarantee on fresh products – all of our fresh meat, seafood, produce and bakery products are backed by a 200% money-back guarantee.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if at any time you’re not satisfied with your Membership, we’ll give you a full refund.
- Sam's Club Pharmacy now accepts TRICARE and Express scripts and can fill your prescription in about 20 minutes.
- Business Members will receive three annual Membership cards – a personal card, a complimentary household member (over 18 years of age) card and a company card.
- Business Members may have up to 8 Add On Memberships within the Business Membership
Sam's Club Plus Members save even more including:
- Instant Savings – Extra savings, on top of our already terrific prices, are loaded on your Membership card and applied automatically at checkout.
- Enjoy more Pharmacy savings - Save even more, on top of our already low cash prices, including 8% on name-brand prescriptions and 40% on generics not part of our $4/$10 generic prescription plan.
- Early Shopping Hours – Plus and Business Members can beat the crowds starting at 7 am Monday-Saturday.
- Earn more rewards – when you use your Sam’s Club® Discover®
- Plus Business Members may have up to 16 Add On Memberships within the Business Membership.
MAR Members should call the MAR office (207-582-1960) for the special membership certificates, or if you have any questions, please contact:
MAR’s Benefits Specialist