Who do I need to contact to provide demographic changes (phone, address, name change)?

You can contact Maine Association of Retirees (MAR) at 207-582-1960, or email mar@maineretirees.org or mail 280 Maine Avenue, Farmingdale, Maine 04344 to change demographic information.

Other organizations you may want to contact are:

  • Social Security Administration
  • Veteran’s Administration
  • Maine Department of Motor Vehicle
  • Local Town Office
  • Maine Public Employees Retirement System
  • Credit card companies
  • Banks, savings and loan associations, credit unions
  • Mortgage companies and Lenders
  • Stockbrokers
  • Utility companies
  • Insurance companies
  • Medical Coverage